Annual Trip again for the AGM commitee!!!!..hihiiiiiyyy, and this year our destinations will be...YOGYAAAAAAA!!!( sounds like the cigarrete TV commercial ;P )
We stayed at Grand Mercure Hotel, located at Sudirman Street. The hotel was great, i love it. The rooms, the people, especially the breakfast, mmhhhhh...u may choose from western til' eastern, from modern to traditional..including the 'Jamu' in the morning :)

The hotel view from my room's balcony...the view is far away from beauty, but i can feel an old Yogya from this part...

Welcome to Borobudur againn!!!...Oh My God, it's almost 13 years since my last visit to Borobudur and it feels like heaven! I don't why i have to be that excited, maybe it's because Mr. David Beckham just visited Borobudur recently..hwa hwa hwa...so i still can smell Mr. Beckham's footstep there ;p

Mr, The finance girls and Mstr. Ming2 as the king of oil ;p

I always love YOGYA, and dreaming that i could stay there again for a long time one day. I ever held an event last 2001 and i am suddenly in love with this city after stayed for almost 1 month...and until now.
Yogya, i'll be back againnnnnnn =D
We stayed at Grand Mercure Hotel, located at Sudirman Street. The hotel was great, i love it. The rooms, the people, especially the breakfast, mmhhhhh...u may choose from western til' eastern, from modern to traditional..including the 'Jamu' in the morning :)
The hotel view from my room's balcony...the view is far away from beauty, but i can feel an old Yogya from this part...
Welcome to Borobudur againn!!!...Oh My God, it's almost 13 years since my last visit to Borobudur and it feels like heaven! I don't why i have to be that excited, maybe it's because Mr. David Beckham just visited Borobudur recently..hwa hwa hwa...so i still can smell Mr. Beckham's footstep there ;p
Mr, The finance girls and Mstr. Ming2 as the king of oil ;p
I always love YOGYA, and dreaming that i could stay there again for a long time one day. I ever held an event last 2001 and i am suddenly in love with this city after stayed for almost 1 month...and until now.
Yogya, i'll be back againnnnnnn =D

No comments:
Post a Comment